Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion..
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body\’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body\’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.